We are not interested in over-complicating our stated beliefs by diving into every nuance of the scripture and taking a side. Instead, we seek to draw you into a saving relationship with Jesus and letting the Holy Spirit lead you into truth.
The following list of beliefs is our way of helping unify the “body” and “bride” of Christ, and it is our guide when beginning our journey into the Bible:
- God’s greatest desire is for you to see a clear picture of His character. When you see Him clearly, you will find His love irresistible.
- The Bible (scripture) is a road map. The Bible is God’s voice in written form, personally speaking His love to you.
- Jesus is the one who never changes in a universe that always does. Jesus is our Creator, Sustainer, Savior, and Friend while being God’s Son and God Himself.
- God’s vision for you is life as He lives it! God loves you, and wants to give you the highest quality of life imaginable.
- In the heart of God is a place you can experience as home. God loves you, and wants to spend time with you personally, one on one, as two close friends.
It is our experience that reading the Scriptures will help confirm these core beliefs in your life. However, to be grounded and solid in our faith walk, we must test all forms of thinking thoroughly on the foundation that has been laid in the Bible — and personally, I choose to also include logic as an additional filter for my beliefs, because the wisest, most intelligent Being in the universe has created me (really all of us) in His image.
With Reflective Bible Study, we believe that prayerfully studying the Bible is one of the best ways to see God’s character and His love for us; and reflectively studying the Bible can over time, open our hearts to His!